|How the company views its employees. (HE VS SHE)
(and belive me ....MOST of them are true! Arent they ? )
1. The family picture is on HIS desk.
Ah, a solid, responsible family man.
The family picture is on HER desk.
Umm, her family will come before her career.
2. HIS desk is cluttered.
He's obviously a hard worker and a busy man.
HER desk is cluttered.
She's obviously a disorganised scatterbrain
3. HE is talking with his co-workers.
He must be discussing the latest deal
SHE is talking with her co-workers.
She must be gossiping.
4. HE's not at his desk. He must be at a meeting.
SHE's not at her desk. She must be in the ladies' room.
5. HE's not in the office. He's meeting with customers.
SHE's not in the office. She must be out shopping.
6. HE's having lunch with the boss. He's on his way up.
SHE's having lunch with the boss. They must be having an
7. The boss criticised HIM.
He'll improve his performance.
The boss criticised HER.
She'll be very upset.
8. HE got an unfair deal.
Did he get angry?
SHE got an unfair deal.
Did she cry?
9. HE's getting married. He'll get more settled.
SHE's getting married. She'll get pregnant and leave.
10. HE's having a baby. He'll need a raise.
SHE's having a baby. She'll cost the company money in
11. HE's going on a business trip.
It's good for his career.
SHE's going on a business trip.
What does her husband say?
12. HE's leaving for a better job.
He knows how to recognise a good opportunity.
SHE's leaving for a better job.
Women are not dependable
Receive best fun forwards in your inbox.