Never Light A Candle In A/C Room

Very important - NEVERLIGHT CANDLE in A/C ROOM.

Prevention is Better than cure.. Please read this and pass on...

NEVER LIGHT CANDLE in A.C. ROOM.

A friend in our group passed away last week due to carbon-monoxidepoisoning. It happenedwhen she lighted an aroma theraputic candle for the night in a room withair-conditioner ON.

Due to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the candle cannot fullyoxidize & thus forms dangerous carbon monoxide.

Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the lungs, resulting inthe person dozing offto a state of unconsciousness & eventually deathin less than an hour, depending on the room size.

This email is to make you aware of such danger when lighting aroma theraputiccandles in any unventilated rooms.

Please forward this e-mail to all your loved ones and friends
 


Random Pics



Share this with a friend

Your Name
Your Email
Friends Emails (at least 1)
Confirm email
1
2
3
4
5
  


Subscribe for more Fun

Receive best fun forwards in your inbox.

Confirm email
Your Email



Add Your Comments

comments powered by Disqus